ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Our Assistant Store Managers are essential members of the store’s operation. As the Assistant Store Manager, you make certain that Caribou Coffee’s values and standards are always upheld It would be your job to ensure that each guest has the best possible experience.
By handling many of the daily managerial tasks, you would support the Store Manager. You are the ‘go to’ person for most of the store’s day-to-day operations and are the backup person when the Store Manager is not on duty.
Caribou Coffee Assistant Store Managers
Caribou Coffee is looking for Assistant Store Managers with a high school diploma or equivalent, one to three years of previous restaurant/retail experience, and at least 1 year of supervisory experience. You must have a strong commitment to providing superior customer service and be able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
Our Assistant Store Managers:
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting, hiring, and training of Team Members, including new hire training, orientation, certification, and development.
- Assist the Store Manager in increasing profit, sales, and controlling operating expenses by ensuring upkeep of store and equipment. They also help the Store Manager with banking and accounting responsibilities.
- Coach, support, and recognize Team Members by providing performance feedback, including disciplinary action when necessary.
- Foster teamwork to achieve results in ongoing promotions, sales building, and accomplishing store goals.
- Resolve guest, Team Member, and store issues in a timely fashion, ensuring that each and every product delivered to our guests meets Caribou’s quality standards.
- Place, receive, and verify orders; conduct inventory; control waste and dates and rotates inventory when necessary.
- Assist in development and execution of local sales building and national marketing programs.
- Perform all roles and duties of a Team Member.
Pay & Benefits
Attracting and retaining good people is critical to the success of Caribou Coffee. Along with a healthy work culture comes a competitive, comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision (20 hours or more). Additional benefits include 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, short- and long-term disability, adoption reimbursement program, volunteer hours, discounts on drinks and merchandise and other perks. Some benefits are based on number of hours worked.
Join Our Team as an Assistant Store Manager. We are looking for people just like you! Apply Online Today.