Are you an experienced, hands-on Store Manager who can inspire your team members to create a memorable experience for every guest, as well as grow sales? At Caribou Coffee we want our Store Managers to take ownership of their locations. We will support you with a built-in structure and an in-depth training program.
Caribou Coffee Store Managers
Caribou Coffee is looking for Store Managers with at least 1 year of restaurant or retail management experience. You should have sales building, P&L experience, recruiting, training and basic computer skills with an aptitude for math.
Our Store Managers:
- Grow sales by delivering top-quality products, service and surroundings, focusing on meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Control operating expenses such as supplies and services, while ensuring proper upkeep of store and equipment.
- Minimizes loss through strict observance of cash handling policies, proper training of team members, and complying with all accounting requirements.
- Recruit, hire and train Team Members and Shift Supervisors to always offer excellent service.
- Lead by example, dividing time equally among Team Members and guests.
- Provides on-going development for team members, shift supervisors and assistant store managers, providing encouraging feedback and guidance.
- Monitors the performance of each team members and holds them accountable for standards and expectations.
- Become involved in the community and be a positive influence.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships.
Pay & Benefits
Attracting and retaining good people is critical to the success of Caribou Coffee. Along with a healthy work culture comes a competitive, comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision (20 hours or more). Additional benefits include 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, short- and long-term disability, adoption reimbursement program, volunteer hours, discounts on drinks and merchandise and other perks. Some benefits are based on number of hours worked.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Apply Online Today.