Coffee Lovers Wanted! Caribou Coffee Team Members are the most valued people in our company. Team Members are the face and voice of our company, representing us with our customers. When a Team Member cheerfully greets our guests, makes high-quality beverages and quickly rings up sales, our guests have a pleasant Caribou Coffee experience.
It’s more than hot coffee, it’s a warm smile that starts someone’s day on a positive note. We are looking for people who will greet our guests with a smile, while proving fast and friendly service.
Caribou Coffee Team Members
Caribou Coffee is looking for Team Members who have some restaurant, retail or guest service experience. You should have the ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include early mornings, evenings, some holidays and/or weekends.
Caribou Coffee Team Members:
- Greet and chat with our guests.
- Create a positive and energetic atmosphere for every guest.
- Develop personal ongoing relationships with regular guests.
- Prepare beverages and serve food products according to Caribou’s policies and procedures.
- Stock and organize store merchandise, as needed.
- Ensure the dining area is clean and well maintained at all times.
- Take guest orders and efficiently ring sales using the Point Of Sale (POS) system.
- Manage cash drawer and follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
Pay & Benefits
Attracting and retaining good people is critical to the success of Caribou Coffee. Along with a healthy work culture comes a competitive, comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision (20 hours or more). Additional benefits include 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, short- and long-term disability, adoption reimbursement program, volunteer hours, discounts on drinks and merchandise and other perks. Some benefits are based on number of hours worked.
Join us at Caribou Coffee. We need great people like you on our team. Apply Online Today.